The Art Hide and Seek Challenge!
The weather has been so great for a walk or hike! In the spirit of getting outside and living a healthy lifestyle, 15! Yes, 15 of my original oil paintings will be discovered in a Hide and Seek Challenge! And 5 original paintings will be won through my newsletter!
In addition to the Art Hide and Seek Challenge, I have teamed up with Watershed Watch Salmon Society!
Watershed Watch Salmon Society is hosting their 6th annual bike tour in partnership with HUB Cycling Maple Ridge / Pitt Meadows and local artist Melissa Burgher. From August 1 - 31, the community is invited to explore the easy to ride and scenic Pitt Meadows Dike with family and friends, with the possibility of winning prizes from local businesses and finding an original oil painting by Melissa Burgher.
Registered participants are provided with a digital route map highlighting points of interest, so they can learn about natural history and wild salmon habitat as they ride. Register here
How the in person Art Hide and Seek Challenge will work:
- A new oil painting will be hidden every Sunday at noon, beginning July 24th, for 10 weeks
- I will be dropping hints via about the location in my newsletter the night before.
- Locations will be along the Pitt River, either PoCo or Pitt Meadows
- Paintings will be plastic wrapped and then paper wrapped colorfully, a note will be on the outside to declare its a painting giveaway
- Anyone that finds a painting will be asked to post a pic and tag me @melissa_fine_art (IG0 or Melissa Fine Arts (FB)
How to win paintings online:
- A newsletter will be going out every Saturday, several of these newsletters will prompt my subscribers to reply to win a painting. Those that reply will be entered into a random draw and the winner will be contacted 24 hours later.
To take part in this event and receive hints where to find an original painting, just subscribe to my newsletter! that can be done by selecting the pop up icon on the top of the screen and adding your email.
Hope to see you on the trails!